|1||Sweet Love Of Mine|
Written-By – Woody Shaw
Written-By – Erno Rapee, Lew Pollack
Written-By – Thelonious Monk
|4||400 Years Ago Tomorrow|
Written-By – Walter Davis, Jr.
|5||Woody Shaw Interview||2:47|
|MUS K 52 402, K 52 402||Woody Shaw||Master Of The Art (LP, Album)||Elektra Musician, Elektra Musician||MUS K 52 402, K 52 402||Germany||1982|
|WOU 6131||Woody Shaw||Master Of The Art (CD, Album)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 6131||US||2009|
|E1-60131||Woody Shaw||Master Of The Art (LP, Album)||Elektra Musician||E1-60131||US||1982|
|WPCR-27316||Woody Shaw||Master Of The Art (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Elektra Musician||WPCR-27316||Japan||2013|
|E1-60131||Woody Shaw||Master Of The Art (LP, Album, Promo)||Elektra Musician||E1-60131||US||1982|
- Art Direction – Norm Ung
- Bass – Stafford James
- Design – Denise Minobe, Norm Ung
- Drums – Tony Reedus
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rob Berman
- Engineer [Recording and remix] – Malcolm Addey
- Executive-Producer – Maxine Gregg
- Photography By – Carol Friedman
- Piano – Mulgrew Miller
- Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Recorded By [Woody Shaw interview] – Jay Yampolski
- Trombone – Steve Turre
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Woody Shaw
- Vibraphone [Vibes], Guest – Bobby Hutcherson
On front cover:
Special Guest Bobby Hutcherson
On back cover:
Recorded live on February 25, 1982 at The Jazz Forum, New York City
Remote recording & mixing facilities by Malcolm Addey Records
Special thanks to Mark Morganelli and the staff of the Jazz Forum
Back cover has a transcription of the interview from track B3
LP housed in a custom-printed Elektra Musician catalogue inner sleeve with liner notes from Bruce Lundvall dated 5/82
- Rights Society (A1, A2): ASCAP
- Rights Society (B1, B2): BMI
- Other (pressing code on label): CR
- Matrix / Runout (A label matrix): XE1-60131-A
- Matrix / Runout (B label matrix): XE1-60131-B
- Matrix / Runout (A runout etched): XE1-60131-A-#2 A/CR-
- Matrix / Runout (B runout etched): XE1-60131-B- ② A/CR-
- Matrix / Runout (A B runout stamped): CR (In a circle)
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Recorded At – The Jazz Forum
- Recorded By – Malcolm Addey Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Karmic Music, Inc.
- Published By – Miller Music Corp.
- Published By – Thelonious Music
- Published By – Contemporary Music
Master Of The Art - Woody Shaw. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Master of the Art is a live album led by trumpter Woody Shaw which was recorded in New York City on 25 February 1982 at the Jazz Forum and released on the ElektraMusician label. Shaw's subsequent album, Night Music, was recorded at the same appearance and date. Michael G. and why he was revered as a force to be reckoned with. All compositions by Woody Shaw except as indicated. Songs in album Woody Shaw - Master Of The Art 1982. Woody Shaw - Diane. Woody Shaw - Misterioso. Woody Shaw - Sweet Love Of Mine. Woody Shaw - The Woody Shaw Interview. Total votes: 1. Other albums by Woody Shaw. Woody Shaw. Woody III. Master of the Art. Master of the Art is the studio companion to the album Night Music, also reissued on Wounded Bird records from the original Elektra Musician masters, with the same band as on the live date, but with completely different songs and a short interview from the trumpeter. At a time when Shaw was one of the most consistently brilliant trumpeter's of the modern era, this effort did nothing to hurt that estimable reputation. 5 tracks 50:40. Woody Herman Shaw II December 24, 1944 May 10, 1989 United States was a stunningly brilliant jazz trumpeter and composer, one of the last contributors to the language of modern jazz - read more. Woody Herman Shaw II December 24, 1944 May 10, 1989 United States was a stunningly brilliant jazz trumpeter and composer, one of the last contributors to the language of modern jazz - who fiercely and yet successfully broadened t read more. An Interview With Woody Shaw Live. 5 Songs, 50 Minutes. Louis Hayes - Woody Shaw Quintet, Lausanne 1977, Swiss Radio Days, Jazz Series Vol. Louis Hayes - Woody Shaw Quintet. Tom Harrell. Woody Shaw Interview. Società, ecc. Record Company Warner Communications Inc. Recorded At The Jazz Forum. Recorded By Malcolm Addey Records. Copyright c ElektraAsylum Records. Master Of The Art CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM. Elektra Musician. WPCR-27316. Vendi questa versione. Master Of The Art LP, Album, Promo. An Interview With Woody Shaw Live, 02:45. Now playing. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations. Listen full album. View all Woody Shaw albums. Master Of The Art. 5 tracks. Released in 1982. Woody Shaw 4 tracks Released in 1973 Jazz. Song Of Songs. The Goat And The Archer. Love: For The Once You Cant Have. Double Take. Woody Shaw 7 tracks Released in 1985 Jazz. Night Music Woody Shaw album. Night Music is a live album led by trumpter Woody Shaw which was recorded in New York City in 1982 and released on the ElektraMusician label. Master of the Art was recorded at the same appearance and date. Orange Crescent Steve Turre - 11:54. To Kill a BrickWoody Shaw - 12:15
Performer: Woody Shaw
Title: Master Of The Art
Release date: 1982
Label: Elektra Musician
Size MP3: 2503 mb
Size FLAC: 1069 mb
Rating: 4.8 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Stereo