|1||Mother Of Mercy||7:23|
|2||As Syrians Pour In, Lebanon Grapples With Ghosts Of A Bloody Past||11:52|
|3||Noche Oscura Del Alma||5:26|
|5||Glamour Box (Ostinati)||6:11|
|6||Son Of Man||8:25|
|none||Ulver With Tromsø Chamber Orchestra||Ulver With Tromsø Chamber Orchestra - Messe I.X-VI.X (6xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Jester Records||none||Norway||2013|
|NRP44, TRICK051||Ulver With Tromsø Chamber Orchestra||Ulver With Tromsø Chamber Orchestra - Messe I.X-VI.X (LP, Album)||Neuropa Records, Jester Records||NRP44, TRICK051||Europe||2013|
|NRP43, TRICK051||Ulver With Tromsø Chamber Orchestra||Ulver With Tromsø Chamber Orchestra - Messe I.X-VI.X (CD, Album, Ltd)||Neuropa Records, Jester Records||NRP43, TRICK051||Belgium||2013|
|KSCOPE267P||Ulver With Tromsø Chamber Orchestra||Ulver With Tromsø Chamber Orchestra - Messe I.X-VI.X (CD, Album, Promo)||Kscope||KSCOPE267P||UK||2013|
|NRP44, TRICK051||Ulver With Tromsø Chamber Orchestra||Ulver With Tromsø Chamber Orchestra - Messe I.X-VI.X (LP, Album, Whi)||Neuropa Records, Jester Records||NRP44, TRICK051||Europe||2013|
- Cello [Tromsø Chamber Orchestra] – Inga Raab, Mario Machlik, Ørnulf Lillebjerka
- Cover [Front Cover], Photography By [Concert Photo By] – Ingrid Aas
- Design – Trine + Kim Design Studio
- Double Bass [Tromsø Chamber Orchestra] – Stein Paulsen
- Drums – Tomas Pettersen
- Grand Piano [Tromsø Chamber Orchestra] – Martin Romberg
- Guitar – Alexander Kloster-Jensen
- Hurdy Gurdy [Hurdy-Gurdy] – John Stenersen
- Liner Notes [Purgatory, Summer 2013] – Ulver
- Mastered By – Jaime Gomez Arellano
- Mixed By [Mixed And "Made To Be Played Loud" By] – Ulver
- Musician [Ulver Were] – Jørn H. Sværen, Kristoffer Rygg, Ole Alexander Halstensgård, Tore Ylwizaker
- Orchestra – Tromsø Chamber Orchestra
- Photography By [Video Stills] – Kristin Bøyesen
- Score [Scored For Orchestra - With Considerate Input Also During Development] – Martin Romberg
- Trombone [Tromsø Chamber Orchestra] – Jens Christian Kloster, Torbjørn Ingvaldsen
- Trumpet [Tromsø Chamber Orchestra] – Arne Bjørhei, Ingrid Eliassen
- Viola [Tromsø Chamber Orchestra] – Katrina Brown, Mari Giske, Sigrid Lien Schulerud
- Violin [1st, Tromsø Chamber Orchestra] – Aelita Osadchuk, Brynjar Lien Schulerud, Kristina Nygaard Walsnes, Snorre Holmgren, Yuko Kawami
- Violin [2nd, Tromsø Chamber Orchestra] – Anders Melhus, Berit Fonnes, Eira Foss, Sari Martinussen
- Violin, Viola – Kari Rønnekleiv, Ole-Henrik Moe
Record Store Day 2014 Limited Edition Picture Disc LP
Music commissioned for Tromsø Kulturhus in cooperation with The Arctic Opera And Philharmonic Orchestra.
Penned and prepared Spring and Summer 2012.
Orchestra recorded live in rehearsal in the days prior to concert, September 21 2012.
Joeco BBR64 Blackbox recorded, SSL Alpha-Link MADI SX converter and snakes generously lent us by Benum AS.
Postproduction and late additions, Crystal Canyon, Oslo, Winter 2012-2013.
Mixed and "made to be played loud", Ambassaden, Oslo, Spring 2013.
Mastered at Orgone, London.
Under exclusive license from Jester Records.
- Produced At – Crystal Canyon Studios
- Mixed At – Ambassaden
- Mastered At – Orgone Studios
- Licensed From – Jester Records
Messe by Ulver, released 18 August 2013 1. As Syrians pour in, Lebanon grapples with ghosts of a bloody past 2. Shri Schneider 3. Glamour box ostinati 4. Son of man 5. Noche oscura del alma 6. Mother of mercy Ulver with Tromsø Chamber Orchestra: MESSE . Music commissioned for Tromsø Kulturhus in cooperation with the Arctic Opera and Philharmonic Orchestra. Bardo Morales Wonderful album. Ulver are music sages. Favorite track: Son of man. Sergei It's awesome in so many ways. Messe is the ninth studio album by the Norwegian experimental collective Ulver and the Tromsø Chamber Orchestra with additional aid from composer Martin Romberg. Written and produced by Ulver, released on October 8, 2013, via Jester Records and Kscope. The album has been described as a peace mass for Lebanon. On September 17, 2013, a trailer was released, and on October 4, 2013 the track Shri Schneider, was released for streaming via Pitchfork Media. Friday September 21 2012: Ulver and Tromsø Chamber Orchestra in Tromsø Kulturhus. Ulver - Hallways of Always The Norwegian National recorded live in rehearsal in the days prior to concert, September 21 2012. Ulver - Mother of mercy 7:24. Ulver - Son of man 8:26. Ulver - Messe I. X - IV. X Album trailer 1:51. Ulver - Messe 44:53. Ulver - Glamour box ostinati 6:12. ULVER - Son Of Man 8:26. ULVER - Messe 2013 43:58. Ajouter à une Liste. This page includes Ulver & Troms Chamber Orchestra: Messe I. X - VI. A haunting album of dark ambient music on which the enigmatic masters of doom and gloom team up with the Trmso Chamber Orchestra to produce a soundtrack of majestic and impactful heaviness. Messe is a music album by Ulver, Tromsø Chamber Orchestra released in 2013. Messe is ranked 41,805th in the overall chart, 11,613th in the 2010s, and 1,330th in the year 2013. X - Vi. X Condition: Used. Time left: 19h 49m 22s Ships to: Worldwide. Listen free to Ulver With Tromsø Chamber Orchestra Messe . It was composed and first performed live by Ulver, alongside the Tromsø Chamber Orchestra on September 21 2012. The band then took the recordings back to Oslo and spent winter and spring in post-production, honing the material for its studio-equivalent. View wiki. The music was commissioned in 2012 by the Tromsø Kulturhus House of Culture in Norway, in a cooperation with the Arctic Opera and Philharmonic Orchestra cultural institution. It was compo read more. Messe . Tromsø Chamber Orchestra. Chart Stats. Messe is the tenth studio album by the Norwegian experimental group Ulver and the Tromsø Chamber Orchestra with additional aid from composer Martin Romberg. As Syrians Pour In, Lebanon Grapples with Ghosts of a Bloody Past - 11:50. Shri Schneider - 5:34. Glamour Box Ostinati - 6:10. Son of Man - 8:23. Noche Oscura del Alma - 5:25. Teaming up with the Tromsø Chamber Orchestra, Ulvers latest incarnation is based in minimalist neoclassical music. Slow, brooding and steeped in their unique brand of experimentation, this orchestral approach seems a logical evolution from the bands previous ambient work, particularly the sombre Shadows of the Sun. Messe may suffer the pangs of an uneven flow and a few less impressive moments, but its unique marriage of chamber music with dark ambient, electronic and jazz is impressive, and at its best, some of the most sublime material Ulver have ever produced
Performer: Ulver With Tromsø Chamber Orchestra
Title: Messe I.X-VI.X
Release date: 19 Apr 2014
Label: Neuropa Records, Jester Records
Style: Modern Classical, Abstract, Ambient
Catalog: NRP43, TRICK051
Size MP3: 2387 mb
Size FLAC: 2876 mb
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Picture Disc, Reissue