Written-By – Frost, Rossi
|2||Falling In Falling Out|
Written-By – Bown, Young, Parfitt
Written-By – Lancaster
|4||Never Too Late|
Written-By – Frost, Rossi
|5||Something 'Bout You Baby I Like|
Written-By – Richard Supa
Written-By – Berry
Written-By – Frost, Rossi
|8||Don't Stop Me Now|
Written-By – Lancaster, Bown
|9||Take Me Away|
Written-By – Bown, Parfitt
|10||Enough Is Enough|
Written-By – Frost, Rossi, Parfitt
- Backing Vocals – Bernie Frost
- Co-producer – John Eden, Status Quo
- Coordinator [Co-ordinated By] – Kim Shepherd
- Cover [Concept By], Design – Alan Schmidt, Pat Carroll
- Illustration – Chris Moore
- Keyboards – Andy Bown
- Management – Quarry Productions Ltd.
- Photography By – Paddy Eckersley
Comes with a lyric inner sleeve.
Label states that track B4 lasts 2.69 minutes which of course is 3.09 minutes.
On inner sleeve:
A1, B1, B5 Dump Music/Eaton Music
A2 Screen Gems EMI Music Ltd
A3 Vistamark/Status Quo Publishing/Eaton Music
A4 Vistamark/Status Quo Publishing/Quarry Music/Eaton Music
A5 Jewel Music
B2, B3 Status Quo Publishing/Eaton Music
B4 Dump Music/Vistamark/Eaton Music
A1, B1, B5 Dump M./Eaton M.
A2 Screen Gems-EMI M.Ltd.
A3 Vistamark/Status Quo Pub./Eaton M.
A4 Vistamark/Status Quo Pub./Eaton M./Quarry M.
A5 Jewel M.Ltd.
B2, B3 Status Quo Pub./Eaton M,
B4 Dump M./Vistamark/Eaton M.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 6302 104.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 6302 104.2
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Runout variant 1): 6302104 1W ∇ // 2 ∇ E TH TOWNHOUSE JOLLY KNOBBLE Vol. II
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Runout variant 1): 6302104 2W ∇ // 2 ∇ E TH TOWNHOUSE S.T.J.B. THE MAD AXEMAN OF WARDOUR ST.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped variant 2): 6302104 1Y//2▽E TH 11 3 TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched variant 2): JOLLY KNOBBLE VOL II
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped variant 2): 6302104 2Y//1▽E TH 12 4 5 TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched variant 2): S.T.J.B. THE MAD AXEMAN OF WARDOUR ST.
- Record Company – Phonogram International B.V.
- Marketed By – Phonogram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram International B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram Ltd.
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Published By – Dump Music
- Published By – Eaton Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
- Published By – Vistamark
- Published By – Status Quo Publishing
- Published By – Quarry Music
- Published By – Jewel Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jewel Music
- Recorded At – Windmill Lane Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – The Town House
Never Too Late is the fourteenth studio album by English rock band Status Quo, coproduced by the group and John Eden. Released on 13 March 1981, it had been recorded at the same sessions at Windmill Lane Studios, Dublin as its predecessor Just Supposin'. It entered the UK chart at No. Only one single was released from the album: a cover of 'Something 'Bout You Baby I Like' previously recorded by Tom Jones, and Glen Campbell with Rita Coolidge, backed with 'Enough Is Enough'. This was promoted. Never Too Late - Status Quo. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Status Quo - Never Too Late 1981. Quo - Never Too Late 1981. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Status Quo. Songs in album Status Quo - Never Too Late 1981. Status Quo - Never Too Late. Status Quo - Something 'Bout You Baby I Like. Status Quo - Take Me Away. Status Quo - Falling In Falling Out. Status Quo - Carol. Status Quo - Long Ago. Status Quo - Mountain Lady. Status Quo - Don't Stop Me Now. Never Too Late. UMC Universal Music Catalogue , Рок , 1981. Status Quo -Never Too Late. Status Quo -Something 'Bout You Baby I Like. Status Quo -Take Me Away. Status Quo -What You're Proposing Never Too Late Sampler. Status Quo -LP Overview Never Too Late Sampler. Status Quo -Something 'Bout You Baby I Like Never Too Late Sampler. Band Name Status Quo. Album Name Never Too Late. Type Album. Released date 28 March 1981. Labels Vertigo. Members owning this album16. Something 'Bout You Baby I like. Never Too Late is best remembered today as drummer John Coghlan's final album with the band he'd served since the early '60s. The bulk of the set, however, was actually cut during the same sessions that produced the previous year's Just Supposin', although it's a struggle to say which of the two came out with the better songs. Indeed, Take Me Away digs deep into the band's past resources to recapture the sound of the full boogie flight, while both Don't Stop Me Now, and the circuitous mantra of Riverside are both standouts. Excellent, too, is. Listen free to Status Quo Never Too Late Never Too Late, Something 'bout You Baby I Like and more. 10 tracks 39:37. UMG от лица компании Virgin EMI BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. SOLAR Music Rights Management и другие авторские общества 1. LP Overview Never Too Late Sampler. UMG от лица компании UMC Universal Music Catalogue. Elenco tracce Nascondi Riconoscimenti. Written-By Frost , Rossi. Track 11 Originally issued as a single in November 1981 by Vertigo Records QUO 6. All tracks 1981 Mercury Records Ltd. 2005 Mercury Records 2005 Mercury Records. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Mercury Records Ltd. Made in the EU. Publishers: Tracks 1, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11: EMI Music Publishing Ltd. Track 2: Colgems-Music Corp. Track 5: Arc Music Corporation
Performer: Status Quo
Title: Never Too Late
Release date: 28 Mar 1981
Style: Classic Rock
Catalog: 6302 104
Size MP3: 2072 mb
Size FLAC: 1256 mb
Rating: 4.0 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album