|2||Stuck With Me||2:15|
|3||Poprocks & Coke||2:38|
|7||Geek Stink Breath||2:15|
|12||Nice Guys Finish Last||2:50|
|15||Hitchin' A Ride||2:51|
|16||Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)||2:33|
|17||When I Come Around||2:58|
|18||Welcome To Paradise||3:44|
|19||Macy's Day Parade||3:33|
|20||J.A.R. (Jason Andrew Relva)||2:50|
|9 48145-2||Green Day||International Superhits! (CD, Comp)||Reprise Records||9 48145-2||US||2001|
|WPCR-11120||Green Day||International Superhits! (CD, Comp)||Reprise Records||WPCR-11120||Japan||2001|
|WPCR-14735||Green Day||International Superhits! (CD, Comp)||Reprise Records||WPCR-14735||Japan||2012|
|9362-48145-2||Green Day||International Superhits! (CD, Comp)||Reprise Records||9362-48145-2||Europe||2001|
|48145-1||Green Day||International Superhits! (LP, Comp, RP)||Reprise Records||48145-1||US||2009|
- Art Direction – Chris Bilheimer
- Bass, Vocals – Mike Dirnt
- Drums – Tre' Cool
- Engineer – Joe McGrath (tracks: 1, 2)
- Guitar, Vocals – Billie Joe Armstrong
- Management – Pat Magnarella
- Mixed By – Chris Lord-Alge (tracks: 14 to 17), Green Day (tracks: 3 to 7), Green Day (tracks: 3 to 7), Jack Joseph Puig (tracks: 18 to 21), Jerry Finn (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 13), Kevin Army (tracks: 8), Rob Cavallo (tracks: 3 to 7)
- Music By – Green Day
- Photography By – Marina Chavez
- Producer – Green Day, Jerry Finn (tracks: 1, 2), Rob Cavallo (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Words By – Billie Joe Armstrong (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 21), Mike Dirnt (tracks: 8)
Includes 16-pages booklet (lyrics, photos, credits on page 16).
No track duration mentioned on this release.
Tracks 1-2 Produced by Jerry Finn and Green day
Mixed by Jerry Finn.
Recorded at Studio 880, Oakland, CA. Engineer Joe McGrath.
© 2001 WB Music Corp./Green Daze Music, admin. by WB Music Corp.
ASCAP. Previously unavailable. ℗ 2001 Reprise Records.
Tracks 3-17 Produced by Rob Cavallo and Green day
Tracks 3-7 © 1994 WB Music Corp./Green Daze Music, admin. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP.
Mixed by Jerry Finn. Rob Cavallo and Green day
From the album DOOKIE 45529 ℗ 1994 Reprise Records.
Mixed by Kevin Army.
© 1995 Green Daze Music/WB Music Corp. ASCAP. From the album Music From The Motion Picture ANGUS 45960. ℗ 1995 Reprise Records.
Tracks 9-13 © 1995 WB Music Corp./Green Daze Music, admin. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP.
Mixed by Jerry Finn.
From the album INSOMNIAC 46046. ℗ 1995 Reprise Records.
Tracks 14-17 © 1997 WB Music Corp./Green Daze Music, admin. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP.
Mixed by Chris Lord-Alge.
From the album NIMROD 46794. ℗ 1997 Reprise Records.
Tracks 18-21 © 2000 WB Music Corp./Green Daze Music, admin. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP.
Mixed by Jack Joseph Puig.
From the album WARNING 47613. ℗ 2000 Reprise Records.
9362-48145-2 © 2001 Reprise Records
This compilation ℗ 2001 Reprise Records. Warner Music Group.
An AOL Time Warner company
Made in Germany GEMA/BIEM LC00322
[On back cover:]
This compilation © ℗ 2001 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Made in Germany by WARNER MUSIC MANUFACTURING EUROPE
[On booklet, page 16:]
© 2001 Reprise Records. 9362-48145-2
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-48145-2 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624814528
- Label Code: LC 00322
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [Warner "W" logo] CD 936248145-2.2 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05R2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Warner "W" logo] CD 936248145-2.2 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05L2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): [Warner "W" logo] CD 936248145-2.2 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 05M3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): [Warner "W" logo] CD 936248145-2.2 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 057S
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Pressed By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Green Daze Music
- Recorded At – Studio 880
International Superhits is a greatest hits album by American rock band Green Day, released November 13, 2001 through Reprise Records. It collects all of the band's singles released between 1994 and 2000, as well as a re-recording of Maria, a B-side from Waiting, and a previously unreleased track, Poprocks & Coke. It does not contain any material from the bands first two albums 39Smooth or Kerplunk. A DVD and VHS titled International Supervideos was released simultaneously, collecting fifteen. International Superhits - Green Day. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. International Superhits Green Day. Released November 13, 2001. International Superhits Tracklist. Released in 2001, International Superhits is a greatest hits album compiling all of the singles released by Green Day between 1994 and 2000. Also included is the Waiting B-side, Maria , previously unreleased Poprocks and Coke and soundtrack contribution . Jason Andrew Relva. The DVD, International Supervideos, was released simultaneously and collected the bands music videos from the same period. Which is a roundabout way of saying that even if Green Day's breakthrough record, Dookie, sold millions upon millions of copies, it was hard to tell if it was a fluke of their talent or their time - whether they deserved it or not, or whether they just were in the right place at the right time. Rock Superhits 2001 - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album International Superhits to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: International Superhits 2001. Released: Oct 2001. Label: Reprise. Green Day is a great punk band. Let's not forget it. Say what you want about the commercial punk-pop bands that followed in their wake, but this collection works as a reminder that the group could kick out the jams with ferocity and pop-smarts. Released 13 November 2001. Recorded 1994 2001. Genre Pop Punk, Punk Rock, Alternative. Length 60:43. Label Reprise Records. Producers Green Day, Jerry Finn, Rob Cavallo. All songs by Billie Joe Armstrong lyrics and Green Day music, except where noted. Maria 2:47. Poprocks & Coke 2:38. Longview 3:53. Welcome to Paradise 3:44. Basket Case 3:01. When I Come Around 2:58. International Superhits, 2001. Green Day. Warning, 03:41
Performer: Green Day
Title: International Superhits!
Release date: 2001
Label: Reprise Records
Size MP3: 2291 mb
Size FLAC: 2037 mb
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Record source: CD, Compilation, Repress