|1||My Only Vice||2:49|
|3||Judy Teen (Early Version)||4:10|
|5||My Only Vice (Early Version)||2:54|
|6||Big Big Deal (Full Version)||5:34|
|7||Mirror Freak (Early Version)||5:40|
|9||Sweet Dreams / Psychomodo||5:44|
|13||Such A Dream||5:08|
|15||Hideaway (Early Version)||4:03|
|17||John Peel Session|
|19||Rock And Roll Parade (Early Version)||3:30|
|20||Rock And Roll Parade (Unedited Version)||3:30|
|23||Sebastian (Early Version)||8:20|
|24||The Human Menagerie|
|25||Mr. Soft (Alternate Mix)||3:23|
|27||Cockney Rebel At The BBC|
|28||Alternative Versions & Mixes (Previously Unreleased)|
|29||Big Big Deal||4:30|
|33||What Ruthy Said||2:29|
|35||Sebastian (DJ Edit)||3:52|
|36||Muriel The Actor||4:09|
|38||Death Trip (Early Version)||8:52|
|40||Old Grey Whistle Test|
|43||Crazy Raver (Stereo Mix)||3:48|
|44||Rock And Roll Parade||2:55|
|48||Chameleon (Early Version)||0:42|
|49||Bed In The Corner / Sling It!||6:07|
|51||Bed In The Corner||3:34|
|53||Crazy Raver (Early Version)||4:01|
|54||My Only Vice||2:48|
|57||Loretta's Tale (Early Version)||4:48|
|CDEMDX 1100, 50999 973926 2 0||Cockney Rebel Featuring Steve Harley||Cockney Rebel Featuring Steve Harley - Cavaliers: An Anthology 1973-1974 (4xCD, Comp, RE + Box)||Parlophone, Parlophone||CDEMDX 1100, 50999 973926 2 0||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|CRB1071||Cockney Rebel Featuring Steve Harley||Cockney Rebel Featuring Steve Harley - Cavaliers: An Anthology 1973-1974 (4xCD, Comp, RE, + Box)||Chrysalis||CRB1071||Europe||2018|
|no number||Cockney Rebel Featuring Steve Harley||Cockney Rebel Featuring Steve Harley - Cavaliers: An Anthology 1973-1974 (4xCDr, Comp, Promo, Alt)||EMI||no number||UK & Europe||2012|
- A&R [For EMI] – Hugh Gilmour, Nigel Reeve
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements By] – Andrew Powell (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11, 2-1 to 2-10, 3-11, 3-13)
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated] – Demetri Georgiou, Nigel Reeve
- Design – Hugh Gilmour
- Design [Original Sleeve Design The Human Menagerie] – Star Trek Enterprises
- Design [Original Sleeve Design The Psychomodo], Photography By [The Psychomodo] – Mick Rock
- Drums, Percussion – Stuart Elliott
- Electric Bass [Fender Bass] – Paul Jeffreys
- Engineer – Geoff Emerick (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12, 3-11, 3-12), Peter Coleman (tracks: 3-10), Pete Swettenham (tracks: 2-11, 3-14)
- Engineer [Air London] – Geoff Emerick, John Middleton
- Engineer [Morgan Studios] – Peter Flanagan
- Engineer [Nova Studios] – Richard Dodd
- Keyboards – Milton Reame-James
- Mastered By, Remastered By – Adam Nunn
- Photography By [Where Known] – Peter Vernon
- Presenter – Pete Drummond (tracks: 4-1 to 4-5)
- Producer – Alan Parsons (tracks: 1-13 to 2-10, 3-13), Neil Harrison (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12, 3-10 to 3-12), Steve Harley (tracks: 1-13 to 2-11, 3-13, 3-14)
- Producer [For The BBC] – Tony Wilson (tracks: 4-8 to 4-10)
- Violin [Electric Violin], Guitar, Mandolin – Jean-Paul Crocker
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Steve Harley
- Written-By – Steve Harley
1-1 to 1-12: Recorded and mixed at AIR London Studios, June/July 1973.
1-13, 1-14: Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, December 1973.
2-1 to 2-9: Recorded at Morgan Studios, Nova Studios, Air London during February and March 1974.
2-10: Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, April 1974.
2-11: Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, September 1974.
3-10: Recorded 1st March, 1973 at Audio International Studios.
3-11, 3-12: Recorded and mixed at AIR London Studios, June/July 1973.
3-14: Recorded at AIR Studios, September 1974.
4-1 to 4-5: Recorded for the BBC on 22nd January 1974 at The Hippodrome, Golders Green, London. First transmitted on 26th January, 1974.
4-6, 4-7: Recorded on 10th February, 1974 at BBC TV Centre, London.
4-8 to 4-10: Produced for the BBC. Recorded at Langham 1 on 28th May 1974. First transmitted 11th June, 1974.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-10: The Human Menagerie. Released in the UK on EMI Records catalogue number EMA 759 on 2nd November, 1973. Track 1-4 in mono.
Track 1-11: Released in the UK on 31st August, 1973 as single A-side, catalogue number EMI 2051. This version is the edit of the single sent to DJ's for radio play.
Track 1-12: Released in the UK on 31st August, 1973 as the single B-side of Sebastian, catalogue number EMI 2051.
Track 1-13: Released in the UK on 11th March, 1974 as a single A-side, catalogue number EMI 2128.
Track 1-14: Released in the UK on 11th March, 1974 as a single B-side of Judy Teen, catalogue number EMI 2128.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-9: The Psychomodo. Released in the UK on EMI Records catalogue EMC 3033 on 2nd June, 1974.
Track 2-10: Released in the UK on 26th July, 1974 as the single B-side of Mr. Soft, catalogue number EMI 2191.
Track 2-11: Released in the UK on 1st November, 1974 as a single A-side, catalogue number EMI 2233.
Tracks 3-1 to 3-14 are previously unreleased.
Tracks 4-6 & 4-7 are previously unreleased on CD and in mono.
℗ 2012 The copyright in this compilation is owned by EMI Records Ltd. © 2012 EMI Records Ltd.
Made in the EU.
All songs published by Comeuppance Ltd. / RAK Publishing Ltd.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-12: ℗ 1973 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
Tracks 1-13 & 1-14, 2-1 to 2-11: ℗ 1974 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
Digital remasters ℗ 2012 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
Tracks 3-1 to 3-9 ℗ 2012 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Comeuppance Ltd. under licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Tracks 3-10 to 3-14 ℗ 2012 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
Tracks 4-1 to 4-10 ℗ 2012 BBC Music under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd. Released by arrangement with BBC Music.
- Barcode: 5099997392620
- Other (Category CD1): 5099997392729
- Other (Category CD2): 5099997392828
- Other (Category CD3): 5099997392927
- Other (Category CD4): 5099997393023
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Rights Society: SDRM
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): www.takt.eu 2100003630889 9739272
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): www.takt.eu 2100003630896 9739282
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): www.takt.eu 2100003630902 9739292
- Matrix / Runout (CD4): www.takt.eu 2100003630919 9739302
- Mastering SID Code (All Discs): IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (CD1, CD4): IFPI UU008
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI UU076
- Mould SID Code (CD3): IFPI 9R97
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Comeuppance Ltd
- Published By – Rak Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Engineered At – Morgan Studios
- Engineered At – Nova Sound Studios, London
- Engineered At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Audio International Studios
- Recorded At – Golders Green Hippodrome, London
- Recorded At – BBC TV Studios, London
- Produced For – BBC
- Recorded At – Langham Studio
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
Cavaliers: An Anthology 19731974 is a remastered four-disc box-set anthology by Cockney Rebel, released in 2012. The set chronicles the recording career of the original line-up of Cockney Rebel, between 1973 and 1974. It includes both of the band's albums The Human Menagerie 1973 and The Psychomodo 1974, as well as all the singles and non-album B-Sides. It also features early alternative versions and mixes of tracks from both albums, as well as live sessions for the BBC, including a John Peel. Текст песни: Make mine old time or Ill spit in your eye Its better than lying, anytime Im horrified to step outside Im trying very hard to keep up my in album Cockney Rebel - Cavaliers: An Anthology 1973-74 CD 1 2012. Cockney Rebel - Hideaway. Cockney Rebel - What Ruthy Said. Cockney Rebel - Loretta's Tale. Cockney Rebel - Crazy Raver. Cockney Rebel, Steve Harley. Cavaliers: An Anthology 1973-74 CD 2. Classic Rock Symphonic Rock Glam-Rock. Cavaliers: An Anthology 1973-74 CD 3. Формируйте собственную коллекция коллекцию записей Cockney Rebel Featuring Steve Harley. Album 2012 49 Songs. Cavaliers: An Anthology 1973-1974. Cockney Rebel. Pop , : An Anthology 1973-1974. Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - who were not billed that way during 1973 and 1974, the two years they spent at EMI they were merely Cockney Rebel - released just two albums for EMI and they're both collected here on the 2012 four-disc box set Cavaliers: An Anthology 1973-1974. What fills out the rest of the box . Поп 2012. Часть 1. Hideaway 2012 Remaster. What Ruthy Said 2012 Remaster. Loretta's Tale 2012 Remaster. Crazy Raver 2012 Remaster. Such a Dream 2012 Remaster. Steve Harley. Big Big Deal 2012 Remaster. Текст песни: Let 'em come a-running and take all your money and hideaway Let 'em come a-running and take all your money and flee Let 'em come a-running and take all your money and hideaway, hideaway, hideaway It free to Cockney Rebel Cavaliers: An Anthology 1973-1974 Hideaway 2012 Remaster, What Ruthy Said 2012 Remaster and more. 49 tracks 226:38. Steve Harley reformed the band at the end of 1974, releasing 'The Best Years Of Our Lives' album under the name 'Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel', with the original drummer Stuart Elliot. View wiki. See Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel The first two albums, 'the Human Menagerie' and 'The Psychomodo', were released under the name 'Cockney Rebel'. The origin read more. Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel 2012 47 songs. 1 Hideaway - 2012 Remaster. 2 Such a Dream - 2012 Remaster. More albums from Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel. Live From London Live. Live at Hammersmith 1975. Introducing Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel Live
Performer: Cockney Rebel Featuring Steve Harley
Title: Cavaliers: An Anthology 1973-1974
Country: UK & Europe
Release date: 2012
Style: Art Rock, Glam
Catalog: CDEMDX 1100, 50999 973926 2 0
Size MP3: 2533 mb
Size FLAC: 1666 mb
Rating: 4.0 / 5
Record source: 4 × CD, Compilation