|2||Election Day (The Consensus Mix)|
|3||She's Moody And Grey, She's Mean And She's Restless|
|NSR1||Arcadia||Election Day (7", Single)||Parlophone Odeon Series||NSR1||UK||1985|
|2008137||Arcadia||Election Day (7", Single)||Parlophone||2008137||France||1985|
|200815 6||Arcadia||Election Day (The Consensus Mix) (12", Single)||Parlophone||200815 6||Portugal||1985|
|B-5501||Arcadia||Election Day (7", Single, Pic)||Capitol Records||B-5501||Canada||1985|
|006 20 0813 7||Arcadia||Election Day (7", Promo)||EMI||006 20 0813 7||Spain||1985|
- Bass [Fretless, Upright String] – Mark Egan
- Engineer – Larry Alexander
- Engineer [Mix - Assistant] – Phil Burnett
- Guitar [Electric Six String] – Carlos Alomar, Masami Tsuchiya
- Mixed By – Alex Sadkin, Francois Kevorkian, Ron Saint Germain
- Other [Hair] – Sally Francomb
- Other [Make-up] – Michy
- Other [Wardrobe] – Emma Sutton
- Percussion – David Van Tieghem, Rafael de Jesus
- Photography By – Dean Chamberlain
- Producer – Alex Sadkin, Arcadia
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Andy McKay
- Sleeve – Assorted iMaGes
- Technician – Philippe Laffont
- Written-By – Rhodes, Taylor, Le Bon
An alternative version of 'Election Day' will feature on the forthcoming Album 'So Red The Rose'.
Recorded within Studio De La Grande Armee, Paris.
Both sides published by Tritec Music Limited.
℗ 1985 Original Sound Recordings Made By Tritec Music Limited. © 1985 Tritec Music Limited.
2-digit numeric code on front cover reads:
02 16 12 38 44 50=
T A Y L O R
50 30 44 22 24 52=
R H O D E S
38 24 00 18 44 42=
L E _ B O N
2-digit numeric code on A-side label reads:
24 38 24 20 02 32 44 42 00 22 16 12 =
E L E C T I O N _ D A Y
The subtitle "The Consensus Mix" is missing on the front sleeve, compared to this release: Election Day (The Consensus Mix)
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, machine-stamped): 12NSR 1 A-1 U-1 - 3 - 4 D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, machine-stamped): 12NSR 1 B-1 U-1 - 3 - 3 D
- Matrix / Runout (Side A+B, runout, handwritten-etched): TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, label): 12NSR1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, label): 12NSR1 B
- Recorded At – Studio De La Grande Armée
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Tritec Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Tritec Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tritec Music Ltd.
Election Day - Arcadia. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Arcadia - Election Day from the album - So Red the Rose 1985. Election Day is the first single released by the Duran Duran offshoot band, Arcadia. It was released by Parlophone Records in October 1985 and subsequently hit the Top 10 on both sides of the Atlantic, peaking at No. 6 in the US and No. 7 in the UK. The single reached the Top 5 in New Zealand and Ireland, but was especially popular in Italy, where it topped the chart for seven consecutive weeks. Along with the Arcadia members, Election Day features Grace Jones on vocals and speech segments. Текст песни: Wild kind of look to the day Opening eyes impale neon flickers She moon, she turning away The citys her slave but hes cheating his the video for Election Day from Arcadia's So Red The Rose for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Monday 16 December 2019. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей - Election Day. On this page you can download song Arcadia - Election Day in mp3 and listen online. Rock Pop. The British 80'S Album. Arcadia performs in the music video Election Day off their album So Red the Rose recorded for Parlophone Records. Simon Le Bon and Nick Rhodes wear black Gothic clothing while traveling. See full summary . Arcadia Election Day. Internet Archive Python library Election Day Music Video. The first single released by the Duran Duran offshoot band, Arcadia. Released by Parlophone Records in October 1985. Taken from the only bands album So Red the Rose. Reached number 1 in Italy, 6 in United States and 7 in the UK. Orange Crush. The Alan Parsons Project Games People Play. The Smiths The Boy With The Thorn In His Side. Wet Wet Wet Sweet Little Mystery
Title: Election Day
Release date: 1985
Label: Parlophone Odeon Series
Style: Pop Rock, Synth-pop
Size MP3: 1647 mb
Size FLAC: 1425 mb
Rating: 4.3 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, Single